The Rules of PLC Connex Stanisław Kiczor, ul. Polna 65, 87-100 Toruń, NIP (VAT): PL 879- 193-23-12, REGON: 870486032
Terms used in these Rules shall have the following meaning
1. PLC Connex– PLC Connex Stanisław Kiczor, ul. Polna 65, 87-100 Toruń, NIP (VAT): PL 879-193-23-12, REGON: 870486032;
2. The Rules – these Rules;
3. Customer – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which has been vested with legal capacity by an act; concluding an agreement with PLC Connex upon terms and conditions specified in the agreement, rules and current provisions of law applicable to the same;
4. Agreement – each agreement concluded between PLC Connex and a customer and regulating conditions of sale, repair, service repair, repurchase or functionality tests;
5. Enquiry –a customer’s declaration of intent, which specifies types of services offered by PLC Connex and to be used by the customer or goods, in the purchase of which the customer is interested or goods, the repurchase of which is proposed by PLC Connex;
6. Offer – a declaration of intent on the part of PLC Connex aiming directly at conclusion of an agreement and including relevant provisions of the agreement;
7. Order – a customer’s declaration of intent aiming directly at conclusion of an agreement, as a result of which a customer accepts an offer, choose a method of delivery, payment and accepts conditions of the rules;
8. Order confirmation – a declaration of intent on the part of PLC Connex containing information about acceptance of an order for realization;
9. Working days – days from Monday to Friday, with exclusion of statutory off days;
10. Consumer – a natural person performing an act in law with PLC Connex that is not connected directly with his/her business or professional activities;
11. Civil Code – The Civil Code as of 23 April 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380 as amended);
12. Force Majeure – any external event of extraordinary character, which PLC Connex could not prevent or for which it was not responsible, including, but not limited to technical failures and disasters, riots, strikes, collective disputes, armed conflicts and natural disasters;
13. Goods – movable property that can constitute an object of sale (e.g. a spare part, subassembly);
14. New goods – factory new goods delivered in original factory sealed packaging;
15. New surplus goods - factory new goods delivered in original factory packaging, which does not necessarily have to be sealed or in original packaging of PLC Connex;
16. Used goods – goods that are not factory new goods, have been operated/used, delivered in packaging other than original factory packaging;
17. Repair – a service rendered by PLC Connex aimed at removal of a failure or damage, the object and scope of which is specified in an offer of PLC Connex and order confirmation;
18. Service repair – delivery of a damaged or inefficient goods by a customer to PLC Connex for the purposes of diagnosis, evaluation and possible acquisition of ownership to the same by PLC Connex in return for additional discount of 20% for used goods previously purchased from PLC Connex or a credit for further purchased upon terms and conditions specified in the rules;
19. Functionality tests – services rendered by PLC Connex and involving diagnosis of goods, that, in a customer’s opinion, are efficient and have been delivered to PLC Connex by the customer;
20. Guarantee – means any rights and obligations of PLC Connex and a customer resulting from the rues and provisions of the Civil Code.
II. General provisions
1. Conditions of the rules apply to any agreement concluded between PLC Connex and a customer, excluding agreements, under which such conditions have been expressly excluded or amended by an individual agreement, an offer given by PLC Connex or in an order confirmation.
2. In order to conclude an agreement with PLC Connex, a customer shall send an enquiry relating to goods or services, in which he/she is interested, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In reply to the above-mentioned enquiry, PLC Connex sends an offer relating to the subject goods/services or in case of absence of the subject goods/inability to render the subject services, PLC shall send respective information to the address, which the customer used for sending of the enquiry or to any other email address indicated by the customer.
3. The offer of PLC Connex specifies all relevant provisions of an agreement to be concluded with a customer, including, but not limited, to the net price of goods/services and due VAT, unless, in his/her enquiry, a customer states that in his/her case n VAT should be calculated and provides any legal basis of the same; lead time, costs and method of delivery.
4. In case of functionality tests, in its offer, PLC Connex provides a price for one man-hour of work of a service worker as regards diagnosis of a customer’s goods and estimated number of hours of work. PLC Connex reserves that the final number of man-hours will be specified after completion of a service and will be reflected in an invoice issued.
5. An agreement will be concluded between a customer and PLC Connex after the customer’s acceptance of the offer of PLC Connex and official placement of an order by electronic mail or fax.
6. An agreement is deemed concluded on the date of issue of order confirmation by PLC Connex.
7. A customer will be liable for errors, ambiguities and inconsistencies relating to the object of an agreement and included in the contents of an enquiry or order.
8. Information included in websites and advertising materials will not constitute an offer.
9. PLC Connex may dispose of any rights and obligations under the agreement without any limitations, i.e. assign, transfer or pledge the same.
10. A customer may dispose of any rights and obligations under the agreement, i.e. assign, transfer or pledge the same upon a written consent of PLC Connex.
III. Sale and service replacement
1. Under an agreement on sale, PLC Connex will transfer to a customer ownership of goods for the price specified in an offer upon terms and conditions of the Civil Code and rules.
2. PLC Connex reserves that any discounts granted for ordered goods/services in an offer will apply only and exclusively to goods/services in quantities specified in the offer. In case of withdrawal from a part of the agreement or returns of a part of the goods, PLC Connex may fix a new price for the entire order or particular elements of the same. In this case, a corrective invoice will be issued.
3. A customer who buys goods from PLC Connex, may take advantage of service replacement upon terms and conditions specified in the rules, making an respective declaration of intent in an enquiry or order.
4. Service replacement is only possible, if a customer orders used goods from PLC Connex. This does not apply to ordering of new goods.
5. As part of service replacement and upon ordering of goods from PLC Connex, a customer may deliver, at his own cost, his/her damaged/inefficient goods to be replaced with ordered goods for the purposes of diagnosing and valuation of the same.
6. In a customer declares to take advantage of service replacement in an enquiry or order, an invoice relating to the order will be issued no earlier than on the 7th calendar day from acceptance of the order for realization. The indicated period of 7 days will be a period, in which PLC Connex will wait for the goods to come from the customer in order to diagnose and valuate the same.
7. Upon ineffective elapse of the period of 7 days (i.e. in case of a failure in delivery of goods), PLC Connex will issue an invoice for goods purchased from it, not including any discount or granting any credit as referred to in par. 10 below.
8. If, during the indicated period of 7 days, a customer’s goods are delivered, PLC Connex will diagnose and valuate the same within 14 working days from delivery of the goods form the customer.
9. Following the activities referred to in par. 8, PLC Connex will issue an offer for acquisition of ownership of the goods delivered from the customer or notify the customer that it is not interested in acquisition of ownership of the same.
10. PLC Connex will acquire ownership of the customer’s goods in return for discount of 20% for goods purchased from PLC Connex or, depending on a customer’s choice, in return for credit granted for subsequent order.
11. A customer may take advantage of service replacement, provided that he/she delivers goods, a substitute/equivalent of which the customer ordered from PLC Connex within 7 calendar days counted from acceptance of an order for realization. Upon elapse of the period, an agreement on repurchase may be concluded.
12. If a discount/credit referred to in par. 10 is granted, a damaged part will become property of PLC Connex as well as it will be repaired and offered for further resale.
13. Goods delivered by a customer, in the purchase of which PLC Connex is not interested (e.g. goods unfit for repair or goods, which cannot be repaired due to economic reasons) are subject to recycling or are sent back to a customer at his own cost and express request made within 7 days to the address: email@example.com. The period of 7 days is counted from the day, on which a customer was notified of no interest of PLC Connex in purchase of the goods from the customer.
14. In the case referred to in par. 13, a customer will not be eligible for any discount or credit referred to in par. 10.
15. Sending his goods as part of service replacement, a customer expresses his consent to recycling of the same in the case referred to in par. 13 and, at the same time, will not make an express request for sending the goods back.
1. PLC Connex renders services relating to repair of damaged or inefficient goods (subassemblies, parts etc.).
2. Upon prior arrangements with PLC Connex, a customer who intends to have his goods repaired, should deliver the goods to PLC Connex at his own cost.
3. PLC Connex accepts goods, enters the same in its system and forwards to the repair department.
4. Within 7 to 21 working days (depending on the type of goods and degree of damage/failure), PLC Connex will perform gratuitous diagnostics with the aim to state, whether the goods can be repaired and estimate costs of repair.
5. Upon completion of the diagnostics referred to in par. 4 and if goods are evaluated as fit for repair, PLC Connex provides a customer with an offer for repair (conditions of repair and estimate costs of labour).
6. An agreement is concluded as of receipt of confirmation of acceptance of a customer’s offer.
7. PLC Connex repairs goods within 14 working days from receipt of confirmation of acceptance of an offer from a customer. Upon completion of the repair, PLC Connex performs functionality tests with respect to parts and sends the same to a warehouse, where they are packed and sent back to a customer at a customer’s cost.
8. Repaired goods are delivered to a customer at a customer’s cost.
9. PLC Connex grants 12 months’ guarantee for repaired goods counting from the date of issue of an invoice. The guarantee may be renewed twice by subsequent 12 months’ periods. The maximum period of the guarantee is 36 months. Each subsequent renewal of the guarantee period by 12 months shall be subject to payment of 20% of the value of repaired goods.
10. Any goods diagnosed as unfit for repair or goods, which a customer did not decide to repair having received an offer for repair, will be subject to recycling or sent to a customer at a customer’s express request made within 7 days to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The period of 7 days is counted from the day, on which a customer is notified that repair is not feasible or an offer for repair is rejected.
11. Sending his goods for the purposes of repair, a customer expresses his consent to recycling of the same in the case referred to in par. 10 and, at the same time, will not make an express request for sending the goods back.
12. In each case, goods are dent back to a customer at a customer’s request.
13. Upon sending of damaged or inefficient foods, a customer may purchase an equivalent or substitute from PLC Connex or take advantage of service replacement.
V. Repurchase of goods
1. In order to take advantage of the option involving repurchase of goods by PLC Connex, a customer has to deliver the goods to PLC Connex at his own cost and upon prior agreement.
2. A consent to delivery of goods to PLC Connex for the purposes of repurchase of the same is granted by sending a return information to PLC Connex by email.
3. PLC Connex repurchases both damaged and inefficient goods as well as efficient goods.
4. Within 14 working days counting from the day, on which goods were delivered, PLC Connex will send an offer with conditions of repurchase by email, including the proposed price of repurchase or PLC Connex shall declare that it is not interested in repurchase.
5. By accepting the offer, a customer accepts conditions of repurchase and the rules.
6. Any goods, in repurchase of which PLC Connex is not interested, will be sent back to a customer at a customer’s cost or sent to a customer at a customer’s express request made within 7 days to the address: email@example.com. The period of 7 days is counted from the day, on which a customer is notified that PLC Connex is not interested in repurchase of the goods.
7. Any goods, in repurchase of which PLC Connex is not interested and in relation to which a customer did not make a request for sending of the same back as referred to in par. 6, will be subject to recycling.
8. Sending his goods for the purposes of repurchase, a customer expresses his consent to recycling of the same in the case referred to in par. 7 and, at the same time, will not make an express request for sending the goods back.
VI. Functionality tests
1. In order to take advantage of functionality tests, a customer has to deliver goods to PLC Connex at his own cost and upon prior agreement.
2. A consent to delivery of goods to PLC Connex for the purposes of functionality tests is given by sending of a reply by PLC Connex by email.
3. In case of functionality tests, in its offer, PLC Connex provides a price for one man-hour of work of a service worker as regards diagnosis of a customer’s goods and estimated number of hours of work. PLC Connex reserves that the final number of man-hours will be specified after completion of a service and will be reflected in an invoice issued.
4. By accepting the offer, a customer accepts conditions of the agreement and rules.
5. Following completion of functionality tests, goods are sent back to a customer at his own cost.
VII. Burdens connected with goods and risk of accidental loss of damage to goods
1. Liability for accidental loss or damage to goods shall pass onto PLC Connex as of collection of the goods in the registered office of PLC Connex by an authorised employee.
2. Burdens connected with goods and risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods shall pass onto a customer as of release of the goods.
3. Goods are deemed released to a customer who is not a consumer as of:
a) delivery of the goods personally to a customer;
b) entrusting the goods with a carrier by PLC Connex;
c) posting of the goods by PLC Connex via Poczta Polska.
4. Goods are deemed released to a customer who is not a consumer as of delivery or release of the same.
5. Burdens connected with goods and risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods shall pass onto a customer also, when the full price for the goods has not been paid.
VIII. Delivery of goods
1. Any costs connected with transport of goods shall be charged to a customer, including, but not limited, to costs of release and collection of goods, measuring and weighing, packaging, insurance for the period of transport and costs of shipment.
2. If a customer reserved the right to set a due date and place for release of goods and any delay in setting the same is allowed for, which makes PLC Connex unable to send goods within 7 days from notification of readiness for shipment, PLC Connex may, without setting an additional due date, demand that the obligation should be fulfilled and any damage resulting from the delay should be repaired.
3. PLC Connex will not be liable for any delay in delivery of goods, if:
a) the delay was caused by absence of necessary data that are relevant for shipment of goods;
b) the delay was caused by a force majeure event
c) the delay does not exceed three months counting from the delivery due date indicated in an order confirmation.
4. Collecting goods delivered by a carrier (courier), a customer is obliged to inspect, within normal manner and customary time, whether the delivered goods are in proper condition and agreed quantity and confirm acceptance of the goods, and, if there are any defects in quantity or quality, indicate the same in a protocol of acceptance signed by the customer and carrier. In absence of a protocol prepared as indicated in the preceding sentence, PLC Connex will be released from any liability for any shortages/defects of goods/transport, unless provisions of the current law provide otherwise. PLC Connex will also be released from any liability for damage inflicted to the goods – despite preparation of the protocol of acceptance – to the extent provided for in provisions of law and, in particular, to the extent, in which the carrier is responsible for the damage.
IX. A customer’s obligations
1. A customer is obliged to:
a) ensure completeness and accuracy of an order placed;
b) prepare goods for shipment, repurchase, functionality tests or service replacement at his own cost.
c) timely payment.
2. In case of a customer’s failure to meet his obligation in a timely manner, PLC Connex may suspend further services and delivery of goods to the customer until fulfilment of any outstanding obligations.
3. Upon being summoned in writing, within 7 days a customer will be obliged to refund the equivalent of losses sustained by PLC Connex connected, directly or indirectly, with the customer’s failure to meet his obligations.
X. The return of goods purchased
1. A customer is entitled to return goods purchased from PLC Connex without specifying any reason for the same within 14days from delivery of goods to the customer, with the reservation of payment referred to in par. 3 and 4.
2. If a customer exercises his right referred to in par. 1, the customer shall send goods to PLC Connex at his own cost and the goods have to be complete and delivered in original packaging in unchanged condition. If the goods are send in other condition and packaging, PLC Connex may refuse to accept the same and send them back to a customer at the customer’s cost.
3. If a customer exercises his right referred to in par. 1, within 7 days from delivery of goods to the customer, PLC Connex will calculate 25% of the value of goods returned on account of withdrawal from the agreement and administrative costs incurred by PLC Connex.
4. If a customer exercises his right referred to in par. 1, within the period from 8 to 14 days from delivery of goods to the customer, PLC Connex will calculate 50% of the value of goods returned on account of withdrawal from the agreement and administrative costs incurred by PLC Connex.
5. If, until receipt of returned goods by PLC Connex, the price for the goods is not paid in full by a customer, payments referred to in par. 3 and 4 will be deducted from the price. In this case, the customer will receive refund of the price decreased by the payments referred to in par. 3 and 4.
6. Upon elapse of 15 days from delivery of goods to a customer, the goods cannot be returned.
7. Provisions of this section will not exclude any rights of a customer who is a consumer, which have been vested in him/her by common provisions of law, including the Act on Consumers’ Rights as of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
1. PLC Connex will grant a guarantee of efficient operation, i.e. operation that complies with the description and specifications of a manufacturer of new goods in all aspects within 12 months from issue of an invoice.
2. PLC Connex grants a guarantee for efficient operation of used goods within 12 months from issue of an invoice.
3. The guarantee may be renewed twice by subsequent 12 months’ periods. The maximum period of guarantee is 36 months. Each subsequent renewals of the period of guarantee by 12 months will require a payment of 20% of the value of goods or services.
4. During the period of guarantee and upon terms specified in the rules, in case of any failure, PLC Connex relies on gratuitous service repair or, at the discretion of PLC Connex, replacement of goods for their equivalents or, in case of absence of an equivalent, for a substitute. If it is impossible to repair goods or there is no equivalent/substitute for the same, the customer will be offered reimbursement of the price paid for the goods/services.
5. The period of guarantee will not be subject to renewal by a period starting on the day of notification of the need to make repair to PLC Connex and ending on the day, on which a person entitled under the guarantee will be notified by PLC Connex about completion of repair.
6. If, as a result of fulfilment obligations resulting from these conditions of guarantee a customer has received new goods or an equivalent/substitute of the same, the period of guarantee shall not start to run anew from the customer’s receipt of the goods or an equivalent/substitute of the same.
7. During the period of guarantee, a customer will be obliged not notify PLC Connex in writing of inefficient operation of goods received immediately, however, no later than within 7 days from the day, on which he learnt about the inefficient operation of the goods under the pain of losing rights under the guarantee.
8. A customer will deliver goods to PLC Connex at his own account.
9. Goods covered by guarantee will be repaired within 3 months from delivery of the same.
10. Goods covered by guarantee will be repaired within 3 months from delivery of the same.
11. Any parts replaced during repair made by PLC Connex under guarantee will be new and constitute an exact equivalent or substitute of parts to be replaced.
12. Goods should be used for their intended purposes and in adherence to conditions of the operation manual. In case of any doubts relating to assembly (installation), use or maintenance of goods, a customer should consult PLC Connex.
13. Any repairs of goods during the period of guarantee as made by persons other than employees of PLC Connex will cause invalidation of rights under the guarantee.
14. Rights under the guarantee will also be lost, if goods delivered to PLC Connex bear traces of interference of third parties other than employees of PLC Connex and, if any security seals are broken or damaged.
10. The guarantee will not cover:
a) any damage or failure of goods caused by a user as a result of inappropriate use or use contrary to the instruction manual, which also applies to installation and maintenance of the goods;
b) damage to goods caused by use of the same in a manner contrary to intended purposes;
c) damage to goods caused by inappropriate installation or installation contrary to the installation manual, including installation made by persons, who do not hold necessary licences (qualifications);
d) damage to goods caused by a user as a result of use of inappropriate consumables;
e) maintenance activities provided for in the instruction manual;
f) damage to goods caused as a result of repair of the same by persons other than employees of PLC Connex;
g) conversions or structural changes of goods as made by persons other than employees of PLC Connex;
h) damage to goods caused by external factors (lightning strikes, inappropriate operation of electrical energy, water supply, sewage or power energy networks);
i) damage to goods caused during delivery of the same to a customer as a result of inappropriate securing of the goods;
j) glass parts and light bulbs.
11. In case of any unjustified request for repair, a customer will bear any costs connected with delivery of goods, repair and collection of the same.
12. Unjustified request for repair of goods shall be deemed, in particular, a request for removal of damage or performance of maintenance activities that are not covered by the guarantee as well as a request for repair despite loss or guarantee rights.
13. Equipment delivered by a customer should be protected appropriately against any damage during transport.
14. Appropriate protection will include original factory packaging with any security seals found as of collection of goods by a customer from PLC Connex.
15. In case of a customer’s failure to use factory packaging for equipment, including all the above-mentioned security seals, the customer will bear all risks connected with damage of the equipment delivered to PLC Connex during transport of the same.
XII. The price and payments
1. A customer is notified of the price of goods/services being given net amounts and any due VAT as well as costs of delivery before placing an order and in an offer presented by PLC Connex.
2. In case of functionality tests, in its offer, PLC Connex provides a price for one man-hour of work of a service worker as regards diagnosis of a customer’s goods and estimated number of hours of work. PLC Connex reserves that the final number of man-hours will be specified after completion of a service and will be reflected in an invoice issued.
3. The price for goods/services is given as net price.
4. The price will not include costs and fees for release and collection of goods, measuring and weighting, packaging, insurance for the period of transport and costs of shipment. The costs will be indicated in an invoice issued by PLC Connex, unless an agreement concluded with a customer provides otherwise.
5. A customer will be charged with payments resulting from import of goods to a given country and he shall be responsible for payment of the same. PLC Connex will not be responsible for payment of local taxes or customs that may be due with delivery of goods or rendering of services. The customer will be responsible for checking, whether all payments have been made.
6. If, for reasons, for which a customer is responsible, it is not possible to render a service or in case of change of the due date for rendering of the same by a customer, PLC Connex reserves the right to raise the price of the service rendered or gods delivered (applies to sale, repair of equipment or service replacement) up to the value reflecting the increase costs that was caused by the customer’s actions.
7. PLC Connex will issue an invoice on the date of release of goods for shipment to a customer, except in cases, when ta customer takes advantage of service replacement.
8. A customer authorizes PLC Connex to issue VAT invoices without the customer’s signature and sending the same by electronic mail to the address given by the customer or at an express request of the customer via Poczta Polska to the address given by the customer.
9. A customer is obliged to pay amounts resulting from an invoice by the due date indicated therein or in accordance with written contractual provisions.
10. In case of a customer’s delay in payment of any amount due to PLC Connex, statutory interests for delay will be calculated.
XIII. Grounds for termination and suspension of performance of the agreement
1. PLC Connex may terminate the agreement with immediate effect, if:
a) a customer failed to pay timely any due amounts resulting from agreement concluded previously with PLC Connex;
b) a customer stops paying his debts resulting from any agreement concluded with PLC Connex or fails to make timely repayments;
c) a customer becomes insolvent within the meaning of the Bankruptcy Law as of 28 February 2003 (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 233);
d) a petition for declaration of bankruptcy was filed in relation to a customer;
e) a customer has been declared bankrupt;
f) a customer’s business activities have been liquidated.
2. A customer with whom PLC Connex terminated the agreement with immediate effect, will be obliged to relay any due amounts to PLC Connex immediately.
3. PLC Connex may suspend rendering of a service or delivery of goods in case of fulfilment of at least one prerequisite specified in section XIII, par. 1, letter a – f.
XIV. Limitation of liability of PLC Connex
1. A customer will not be entitled to any claim for repair of a contractual damage, i.e. a damage that results from a failure to perform or inadequate performance of an obligation and a tortious damage for:
a) any loss of profits;
b) any loss of its reputation, trust and goodwill (including the company’s reputation, trust and goodwill);
c) any loss of the agreement or goods;
d) costs of rental or lease of equipment,
e) any loss connected with the production process;
f) any loss of additional funds or a grant;
g) costs, payments and damages.
2. PLC Connex will not be liable for any damage in connection with use of goods, equipment and materials provided by a customer for gratuitous use during repair or rendering of other service;
3. PLC Connex will be liable towards a customer for any damage only up to the amount provided for in the agreement.
4. Limitations of liability under section XIV, par. 1, 2 and 3 do not exclude liability for damage inflicted on a person and damage inflicted deliberately.
5. PLC Connex will not be liable for a failure to perform or inadequate performance of an obligations to the extent, in which the same was caused by a force majeure event.
XV. Final provisions
1. The parties agree that:
a) the law governing obligations resulting from agreements concluded with PLC Connex and a customer shall be the Polish law.
b) any disputes arising from the agreement concluded will be resolved by a court competent for the registered office of PLC Connex in accordance with the current provisions of the Polish law.
c) to any matters not regulated herein, provisions of the Polish law shall be applicable,
d) an amendment or termination of the agreement concluded shall require a consent of both parties and will be possible only upon individual agreements made electronically.
e) parties should make declarations to each other as connected with the agreement under the address given in an enquiry, offer, order or order confirmation. In case of a failure to notify in writing of change of a correspondence address or, if, despite renotification, the addressee was absent or refused to collect the documents sent, any letters and parcels shall be deemed served effectively, if they were sent with proof of mailing, even if they were not collected by a customer.
f) PLC Connex reserves that the rules may be changed and every customer will be notified of any change of the rules by placement of the notification of changes made to the rules and breakdown of changes to the rules on the website of PLC Connex.
g) Information concerning changes made to the rules will be maintained on the website of PLC Connex for the period of at least subsequent 14 calendar days.
h) Changes to the rules will be notified no later than within 14 calendar days before entry of the changed rules into force.
i) If particular provisions of the rules or an agreement concluded with PLC Connex are or become invalid or defective, the remaining provisions of the rules/agreement will not cease to be valid.
j) Provisions of the rules constitute an element of an agreement concluded with a customer. A customer shall confirm that he has read the rules and express his consent to adherence to the same by placing an order with PLC Connex.
The new rules on the protection of personal data applied from May 25, 2018.Since May 25, 2018, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement (RODO) will become effective.
In connection with the above, we kindly inform you that the Administrator of Personal Data provided to the Company under the commercial contract that connects us is PLCconnex Stanisław Kiczor with the headquarters in Toruń (87-100), Polna 65 (Administrator). Since May 25, 2018, it will be possible to contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection via e-mail: .
Personal data will be processed by PLCconnex Stanisław Kiczor, especially:
-based on art. 6 par. 1 let. b) and let. c) RODO in order to:
-the performance of a commercial contract and it is kept since its completion for a period of 5 consecutive years starting from 1 January of the year following the year of expiration or performance of the contract;
-on the basis of the legitimate interest of PLCconnex Staniław Kiczor [i.e. based on article. 6 par. 1 let. f) RODO] in order to:
-take an action before the concluding of a commercial contract and it is stored for a period of 3 years from its obtaining or performing the last activity on personal data;
-marketing of own products or services and it is processed until the opponent declares the objection;
-investigation or securing of claims and it is kept for a period of 3 years from obtaining or performing the last action on personal data;
-use of information from business cards received from the data subject and are processed until the opponent declares the objection; Providing your personal data is voluntary, but not providing it disenables to perform the contract or conduct marketing activities
Data recipient categories
We provide your personal data to the entities with whom we cooperate for the purpose of providing our services, e.g. entities performing postal, courier, legal and IT services, as well as other external entities that prove that they are entitled to obtain data under the law. Your personal data is not subject to the automated decision making, including profiling
The rights of the person to whom the personal data relates:
-the right to an access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that the Administrator processes the data and information regarding such processing;
-the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete;
-the right to request the Administrator to delete data;
-the right to request the Administrator to limit the processing of data;
-the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive the Personal Data provided to the Administrator and send it to another Administrator;
-the right to object to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator or to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
-the right to file a complaint with the Polish supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or the supervisory authority of another Member State of the European Union. proper for the place of the habitual residence or work of the data subject or due to the place of alleged violation of RODO;
-the right referred to in items a) - f) above may be preformed, inter alia, through contact with the Data Protection Inspector (address given above) or through contact with PLCconnex Stanisław Kiczor (address given above, with the note: "Personal data protection").